The creation and maintenance of this website takes place within the project “New European Bauhaus Unlocked through Buil4People-endorsed Local Actions (NEBULA)” funded under the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101079859. The views expressed in this website are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Commission or the Funding Authority (CINEA).
NEBULA maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its results and activities. Our goal is to keep this information updated. The Consortium has the right to interrupt service for internal reasons, e.g. maintenance, and is not obligated to make services available online without interruption.
NEBULA, and notably its partner in charge of this website (the World Green Building Council) is committed to respect privacy of each user and comply with applicable laws on data protection and privacy. Processing of user’s personal data is governed by these terms, by the relevant provisions of EU legislation on data protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the relevant local legislation, including decisions, guidelines and regulations. Although you can browse through most of this website without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required (e.g., subscription to the project’s mailing list, and contact form).
How will we use your data?
Due to the nature and purpose of the services provided, users of this website may have to provide contacts and/or personal data, namely name, and email address. NEBULA assumes that the data has been provided by the data subject or that he has given authorisation to do so and assumes that the data is true and up to date.
Some personal data collected on the site is mandatory and in case of lack or insufficiency of such data, NEBULA may not be able to provide you with the services or information requested. In each specific case, NEBULA will inform you of the mandatory nature of the provision of the personal data in question.
We may use your information to:
- To send you communications which you have requested;
- To promote our events, meetings, and work.
How do we store your data?
The data collected is processed and stored in strict compliance with the legislation for personal data protection, being stored in a specific database, created for this purpose by the WGBC. NEBULA guarantees that only WGBC, the ECTP and DOWEL will have access to the data collected.
NEBULA guarantees you that no commercial use will be made of the data collected by the project.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request NEBULA for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NEBULA corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NEBULA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NEBULA erases your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NEBULA restricts the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NEBULA’s processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NEBULA transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact NEBULA DPO (Julie SACCOMANO) at our email: nebula(at)built4people.eu
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites